Project_n_3_VINE (Project3)

6 seconds of loop

Infinity

One does not know (Scelsi)


Vine is quite new platform just for mobile and tablets devices which is allows to make short approximetly 6 seconds videos - we suppose to create 6 seconds video with some concept behind. It is pretty good challenge to find solution for story telling. Even though we shouldn't create or think about story every time when I am creating something I need concept with a short story behind - from people who walking just walking or just short chat between things. 

After few days of discovering and playing around with vine I quite enjoyed the idea of short video and gifs. I assume that I prefer do abstract or funny at all, however; I love idea of reflection, infinity and abstraction. Idea of chimneys steam in an industrial place from different angles or broken lights which I recorded, also I liked an idea of water and color but it is such a cliché that I started using ink on a paper - it is looks like impressive how the water reflect myself. I tried to play with different angles but I am actually like some of the videos even though it is not perfectly looping.

Today, on Thursday, after the group meeting I just get more ideas and my concept got be more clear about what I suppose to do and what I should re-create. Perhaps, it will be more complicated than I even expect because the concept of looping and infinity is complicate.

After almost 50 experiment from basic videos to complicated ink loop I had to choose some of it, although, I know what I would like to do is more difficult to bring my idea to real - especially, changing the video from white to black and back to the white and perfect loop is probably never going to work for me. But now I am confident about how to manage videos and the fundamental idea of Vine. I know how to cut the videos, record and connect with other people.

Supporting my concept - ink reflection as reflect my on the screens, mirrors which is abstraction of nothingness or infinity, breathtaking beauty of lost memories in the shape which is problematic to recognize, who is there? Is it just shadow of device or it is something more, is it perfectly looping or it just mess?

No, adorableness of nothingness, which I admire. Symmetry is the aesthetics of fools - it is too uncomplicated, for me it is better to play with different, random shapes which is doesn’t seems like a computer generated lines...
Scelsi: In His Own Words




Ink Study

Ink Drops 4K


Perfect loops










Scans





















Words behinds (poem)

Romantic, schizophrenic, unique, lost
Fragrance, found in conversations which never been
Existed.
Life which never been allowed to live.
Meet at a place which never been existed.
Fuck me as the time that never been lived/existed.
Find me at a place, which I never knew.

Infinity as a solution for 
Lost memories and melancholy
Melancholy is the biggest win ever
Loneliness as the result of infinity
What is freedom?
Where is my head?
Cloud as a reflection of melancholy
Freedom as a reflection of gravity
Melancholy as a reflection of infinity
Infinity as reflection of lost
Lost as reflection of freedom
Freedom as a reflection of nothingness
Nothingness as a reflection of....
Minimalistic movement in art
Minimal Art is a school of abstract painting and sculpture where any kind of personal expression is kept to a minimum, in order to give the work a completely literal presence. The resulting work is characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a deliberate lack of expressive content.


Why am I so impressed by minimalistic art and why am I trying to get into that?
Why am I trying to push myself to create very simple pieces? 
Even though, it is difficult for me start to use just simple shapes, colors it is significant fragment for me because than I do not use complicated composition and colors shadows and I am not lost in my piece. Especially, when I paint it is better for me just use maximum to three colors because than it is just mess of colors.

The idea of minimalism is much larger than many people realize. It includes, by definition, any music that works with limited or minimal materials: pieces that use only a few notes, pieces that use only a few words of text, or pieces written for very limited instruments, such as antique cymbals, bicycle wheels, or whiskey glasses. It includes pieces that sustain one basic electronic rumble for a long time. It includes pieces made exclusively from recordings of rivers and streams. It includes pieces that move in endless circles. It includes pieces that set up an unmoving wall of saxophone sound. It includes pieces that take a very long time to move gradually from one kind of music to another kind. It includes pieces that permit all possible pitches, as long as they fall between C and D. It includes pieces that slow the tempo down to two or three notes per minute.

The considerations for ‘essences’ are light, form, and detail of material, space, place and human condition.











DADAIST MOVIE




What is infinity?


Infinity (symbol: ) is an abstract concept describing something without any limit and is relevant in a number of fields, predominantly mathematics and physics.


Reflection

 The law of reflection says that for specular reflection the angle at which the wave is incident on the surface equals the angle at which it is reflected. Mirrors exhibit specular reflection.





FINAL VIDEO


blue experiment


experiment


experiment

0 comments:

Post a Comment